A Taiwan-based professional steel manufacturer
Importing original materials from Japan
Dedicated to research and development
Accumulating numerous leading technologies
Established in 1970, with over half a century of accumulated experience.
Established in 1970, we are a Taiwan-based professional steel manufacturer with over half a century of experience. Since our inception, we have secured a prominent position in the Taiwanese steel industry with our focus on speed, customization, and high-quality products. We spare no effort in research and development, accumulating numerous leading technologies and products over the years. As we directly import steel materials from the factory, we can offer a wide range of standardized and customized products to our customers at the fastest possible speed and the most reasonable prices.
Innovative Research and Development
The company upholds the business philosophy of "Service, Quality, Innovation, and Responsibility," dedicated to providing high-quality products and services that meet international standards while emphasizing environmental sustainability. HUNG SHUH continuously innovates and improves product processes, earning the trust and recognition of domestic and international customers, positioning itself as one of the outstanding leaders in the steel industry.。
- 1970 Established "Hong Ming Co., Ltd." in Shizi, Taipei City (predecessor of HUNG SHUH).
- Relocated the company to Sanchong District, New Taipei City, and changed the company name to "HUNG SHUH ENTERPRISES LTD."
- Became the Taiwan general agent for carbon steel products of Japan's Sumitomo Metal Industries, Ltd.
- Introduced the first Austrian EBNER continuous heat treatment equipment in Asia.
- Changed the company name to "HUNG SHUH ENTERPRISES CO., LTD."
- Relocated the company to Taoyuan City.
- Introduced EBNER 400-type state-of-the-art continuous steel strip heat treatment equipment.
- Launched the "HUNG SHUH" brand Cutting Rules and expanded into the Chinese market.
- Received a 30th-anniversary appreciation certificate from Sumitomo Metal Industries for being their Taiwan general agent.
- 2012 - Collaboration with CITO, introduced the new brand "HS CITO" and expanded the Cutting Rules into the European and American markets.
- Obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Received a 40th-anniversary appreciation certificate from Nippon Steel & Sumikin for being their Taiwan agent.
- Launched the new brand "KAMURA" for the Cutting Rules and expanded into the Asian market.
- Full-scale implementation of the ERP system integration.